- Canadian Linen: Linen & Uniform Services Throughout Canada
- Uniform Services
Industry Leading Uniform Services in Canada
Canadian Linen is an industry leader in providing customizable uniform programs to a wide variety of commercial and industrial businesses. We can meet your industry and brand image requirements through our rental, lease and purchase options.
With a dedication to quickly responding to needed repairs, replacement or additional support, Canadian Linen is the top choice for anyone looking for a full-service uniform provider. Learn more about our uniform supply and service programs, as well as the industries we serve below.
Safe, comfortable and durable workwear featuring the latest advancements.
Versatile apparel for both front- and back-of-the-house in restaurants, lodging and beyond.
FLAME RESISTANT UNIFORMS
Keep your team safe with work apparel that is flame resistant and designed for intermittent exposure to heat.
Hi Visibility and Enhanced Visibility garments keep your employees seen and safe.
Dedicated routes and equipment ensure safe handling of apparel and no cross contamination.
FOOD PROCESSING UNIFORMS
Choose apparel that meets strict food processing requirements.
Customizable Uniform Branding and Image
Personalized uniform apparel improves workplace performance and security, boosts name recognition, and increases customer confidence. From industrial work shirts to executive oxfords or casual polo shirts to rugged outerwear — we can turn any of our uniforms into your signature workwear.
Choose From Several Types of Personalization
- Emblems and name patches
- Custom logo embroidery
- Stock embroidery and standard lettering
Personalized uniform programs support your brand and image by creating a great first impression. J.D. Powers and Associate research found:
- 83% say employees in uniform are more recognizable
- 70% of customers are more likely to buy from an employee in uniform
- 58% believe uniforms enhance the perception of a company's service or products
Uniform Service Programs Serving Canada
When you partner with Canadian Linen, your uniform service program includes:
- On-site needs analysis to determine custom program elements for your workplace
- Fully-trained Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to manage your uniform program
- Access to our Customer Portal 24/7, from any device. Access/download your invoices, pay your bill, find out when your next delivery is, directly contact your Service team, and more
- Our Complete Customer Care (C3) includes quarterly Customer Service Manager (CSM) visits
- Our CSM’s are equipped with tablets running our proprietary C3 Mobile technology so they’re always connected and can receive customer messages and access your entire account history via our Portal
- High-quality garments from the best brands like—Red Kap and Dickies—that deliver a competitive edge and boost team spirit
- Wide selection: from crew shirts and uniform shirts to jeans and shop coats
- Complete sizing, installation and seamless transitions
- Professionally-applied branded elements, emblems and personalized name tags
- All garments identified with a unique number and employee name for tracking
- Scheduled pick-up and delivery
- Uniforms delivered ready to use, repaired or replaced as needed
- Employee locker programs
- Immediate attention, rapid response, and easy, transparent transactions
Browse by Products
We're Here to Help!
Call 855-326-0940 for the branch nearest you or click below to contact us.