- Canadian Linen: Linen & Uniform Services Throughout Canada
- Service Programs
- Billing & Invoicing
Billing & Invoicing
Canadian Linen makes partnering with us easy. This process starts with our intuitive, easy-to-use Customer Portal, which includes helpful features such as 24/7 account access, online bill pay, complete service listings and the ability to quickly connect with your service team when the need arises.
Our data management system makes precise billing a standard. We monitor changes in your service program in order to make adjustments and better manage your needs.
Customer Portal features:
- Easy online invoice viewing and payments
- Up-to-date inventory of your services and products along with your delivery schedule
- Contact information for your dedicated service team
- Canadian Linen contact information
- Statement number, date and payment terms for your records
- Listing of invoice number, date, description and amounts sub-totaled by delivery location–perfect for tracking budgets and reconciliation
- Current balance information and payment history for your last four payments
Streamlined invoices feature:
- Invoice number, date, service day and 'bill to' and 'deliver to' names and addresses
- Detailed listings of bank, locker number and name, as well as billed and delivered quantities for each wearer
- Account balance information as of the date of the invoice
- Signed copies of your invoices available for reconciliation as well as Canadian Linen contact information and remittance address
To easily access your billing and account information 24/7, visit the Customer Portal or contact the Accounts Receivable Office Monday through Friday, 7am-6pm CST at 800-675-6362.
Contact us now to start receiving reliable, customer-centric service from Canadian Linen.
Browse by Industries
Browse by Products
We're Here to Help!
Call 855-326-0940 for the branch nearest you or click below to contact us.