IS YOUR FLOORCARE THE BEST IT CAN BE?
Establishing a floorcare routine is essential to not only ensuring the safety of your customers and employees, but also to building your brand image. It’s important for companies to make sure they’re keeping their floors in tip-top shape. Here are a few ways you can strengthen your brand by using the right floorcare products and techniques.
Floorcare at First Sight
Your company entryway is the beginning of your customer’s journey with your business and brand. It’s the first impression they have of your facility, so keeping this area clean and safe should be a top priority. How do you secure the safety of your employees and customers while continuing to build a positive brand image? Many companies are turning to floor mats to do the work for them.
- Proper Mats: Create a safe environment for your staff and visitors by keeping the day’s weather elements where they belong – outside of your establishment.
- Branding opportunities: Adding a customized logo mat to your entryway can help reinforce your company’s image before your guests even make it into your building. Check out our Map Your Mat Guide to help determine where to put the best mats for your business.
Safety First: Employee Floorcare
It’s important to provide your employees with a work environment that is both safe and productive. Since you can’t be in your employee’s work area at all times, training them on proper floorcare can go a long way. Training should include:
- Mop Care: With all of the mop options available, make sure your team knows which mop to use in each situation. Ensure your working environment stays safe by using products like a proper wet mop to help clean up messes.
- Mat Use: Making sure your staff is placing the correct floor mats in the right areas provide your employees both comfort and safety. Consider using Anti-Fatigue Mats with a unique patented, raised surface design to help increase worker productivity and reduce discomfort. Utilizing these mats will ensure your employees go home satisfied — and are ready to come back to work the next day and do it all again.
Did you know? The average worker loses 25% of their productivity when standing on hard surface flooring.
A washroom can make or break a customer’s experience with your establishment and brand. That’s why you likely have scheduled washroom checks and cleaning processes already in place. What you might not know however, is which types of products your staff should use to keep your washrooms looking their best during and between these scheduled checks.
- Cleaning Products: When choosing cleaning products for your washroom floors, you want a cleaner that kills any bacteria that lingers. Using a Multi Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner will eliminate 100% of over 50 organisms and viruses, keeping your washroom sanitized and smelling fresh.
Floorcare can play a major role in enticing your customers to return. By implementing the items above, you can be confident that your floors will provide a safe, clean surface that represents your brand well. To learn more about the floorcare options available for your business, speak with your Customer Service Representative, or contact us here.
PEOPLE YOU CAN COUNT ON®
Learn how we make your life easier with brand-building solutions to keep your employees and facilities looking their best.