ON-TREND UNIFORMS: FABRIC, FIT & FEATURES
Looking for new ways to amp up performance and keep your employees happy and comfortable? Today’s trends include uniforms designed for more fashion-conscious workers, with special fabric, fit and features that help maximize their productivity and comfort.
At Canadian Linen, our partnerships with best-in-class garment manufacturers enable us to offer in-demand styles and innovative products that help your workers perform.
FABRIC: Performance Done Right
Selecting the right fabric can help workers do their job more effectively.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric keeps staff cool.
- Wrinkle-resistant materials preserve a sharp look all day long.
- Rip-stop technology and reinforced fabrics reduce wear and tear in down-and-dirty environments, which increases safety and extends uniform life.
When your workers like the way they look, they feel and perform better.
FIT: Constructed for Comfort
Say goodbye to one size fits all. Now more than ever, workers want uniforms designed for their unique needs, including:
- Tailored fits for a more modern look.
- Gender-specific cuts for both men and women.
- More size and length options to fit people of all shapes and sizes.
- Hidden buttons for a sleeker appearance.
- New shirt hem styles that look great tucked or untucked.
In a recent study, 76% of respondents preferred uniforms with features designed specifically for their line of work.
FEATURES: Function that Empowers
Uniforms do more than project a professional image. They also deliver functional benefits to help employees perform better.
- For automotive gearheads, more pockets, deeper pouches and even zippered storage allow for quick access to frequently used tools and hardware.
- In customer service settings, arm gussets provide a full range of motion, while maintaining the professional, structured fit of the uniform.
- In industrial environments, reflective materials on workwear enhance safety when visibility is low.
- For healthcare workers, button or Velcro pockets on scrubs and coats secure valuables.
Get the right fit for your uniform program. Learn more about full service rental, flex lease and purchase options.
PEOPLE YOU CAN COUNT ON®
Learn how we make your life easier with brand-building solutions to keep your employees and facilities looking their best.