put your name on it
As a business owner or manager, the more you can separate yourself from the competition, the better. There are several ways of standing out (in a good way): differentiated products, outstanding customer service, unbeatable pricing and community involvement. Another choice that requires a small investment and makes a major impact is uniforms sporting your company logo. This could be polos, work shirts, hats, bags or aprons.
While the advantages of customizing your uniforms with an embroidered logo are numerous, we’re breaking down the top five benefits.
- Present a unified brand image. When your logo is front and centre, it helps showcase your brand. Chances are you put a lot of time and energy into building your logo, make it the star of your uniforms.
- Enhance your professional appearance. Teams who wear uniforms with a company logo put forth a polished, cohesive look. Customized uniforms also eliminate the risk of employees coming to work in sloppy clothing, which can result in a negative impression of your business.
- Build customer trust. Staff members dressed in a sharp button-down shirt or work shirt, show customers that you are a reputable business. If they see that you take your appearance seriously, customers are more likely to perceive your business to be competent and deliver quality work.
- Foster team spirit. By providing employees with a branded uniform, they will feel like they are part of a team. They will develop a sense of pride knowing that they represent the brand and its values.
- Provide easy employee identification. The last thing you want is for your guests to not know where to go for questions or help. Customers can easily spot an employee if they are wearing a company uniform. This means customers receive assistance quickly, reducing the chance of frustration.
Help solidify your brand image with uniforms and accessories that feature your logo. By being reminded of your brand, employees, customers and prospects will begin to build recognition and a positive association with your business. A little added touch goes a long way toward brand awareness.
Let us show you how we can put your logo to work for you. Contact us today!
PEOPLE YOU CAN COUNT ON®
Learn how we make your life easier with brand-building solutions to keep your employees and facilities looking their best.